“It Is Time To Propel Your Business To The Next Level”
“Finally… Create Your Ideal Business, Become Laser Focused, and Experience Greater Success And Profits”
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Join us for the Create to Launch event of the year!
This event promises to be the dose of energy needed for your new or established business.
Bring Your Notebook and Let’s Begin!!
Great speakers, timely topics and valuable sessions that will have you thinking before the day is over.
As we enter the most exhilarating time in history, women are poised for more opportunities, more rewards, and more happiness and fulfillment than ever before. And women business owners are leading the way.
It’s your time to Create To Launch™. Join entrepreneur and mentor Neisha Weston for a powerful one day conference this fall to jump-start your business like nothing you have ever experienced before. Whether you’re an advanced business owner or you’re just ready to explore becoming an entrepreneur, Create To Launch™ will deliver up-to-the-minute business tactics, zealous encouragement, and networking that is second to none.
Your Create To Launch host and founder Neisha Weston is on the verge of becoming a premiere entrepreneurial success. Neisha created Create To Launch to lead entrepreneurial women through their own discovery at all levels via this exciting, LIVE experience… giving them new ideas, devices, and approaches to propel their businesses and lives to new altitudes. Create To Launch delivers an elite recipe of insight, functioning, and business formulas that can be found nowhere else. In fact, she guarantees it.
Whether you’re a small-business owner … a solopreneur … a coach or consultant … the founder of your own million-dollar venture or the manager of somebody else’s …
The billion-dollar business coaching you’ll receive here is staggering.
Like many entrepreneurs, you’re feeling frustrated with the current state of the world economy, or desperate to find a solution to months of trying to recapture “business as usual”…
Even though you and I both know that’s a cliché that’s never coming back. At least not the way we remember things were before the Global Financial Crisis we’ve witnessed in the last three years or so.
Have you noticed …
* Your business is “dying on the vine” in spite of everything you’ve done to make it thrive … why isn’t it working anymore?
* You still believe in using the words “integrity” and “business success” in the same sentence — but you need a fast-track to both of those realities in this post-Global Financial Crisis world.
* Your customers and prospects are telling you how much they LOVE your services … but then say they just can’t afford to buy from you this month.
* You’ve followed the advice of “gurus” and self-proclaimed experts to the letter — yet you still can’t figure out why your last promotion struggled to reach a few $1,000s in GROSS revenue, or worse still, Zero … Nada … NOTHING!
* You don’t have the extra time (or the finances) to keep “missing the mark” with your business any longer — especially now that the entire business world has changed beyond all recognition (and those old “house-of-cards” business models don’t work anymore, even if they ever did before).
* You’ve heard the warnings of a possible double-dip recession looming ahead … and you’re not content to cower in the corner with your eyes tightly closed and your fists clenched, hoping you’ll survive it.
* You wish you had a REAL business coach to rely on for REAL business and success strategies — one who can back it all up with decades of REAL billion-dollar results that you can learn to achieve, too.
* You’re ready to make 2012 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER — regardless of what seems to be happening in the world around you (Hint: the money’s still out there, it didn’t just dry up and disappear!).
It’s time to focus directly on what YOU really need to push your business forward.
After all, the days of “easy money, easy credit” and “throwing anything out there and see what sticks” are long gone, along with the old model of “customers come easy.”
The past three years have shown us that the way the world does business has changed forever. In the process, it’s actually created a much more educated, much more aware, much more capable consumer. Like never before, customers ask questions, do their own research … and can dig up far more accessible information and background, checking into the history and reputation of any person and company they choose to.
I’ll bet you do exactly the same thing, too. After all, everybody does — you, me, and every one of your current and potential customers (thank you, internet!). Simply because we HAVE to, if we want to stay ahead … and keep things real.
That means your prospects are actually better customers, because now you BOTH know the value you’re bringing to them with your business. But they’re also much harder to reach and convince, and to nail down a commitment. The enormous glut of misguided information they’ve been fed over the past decade has brought them … and you … down so many blind paths to nowhere. And I’m guessing that’s probably depleted your finances at the same time.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Short and simple, if you want to be at this CONFERENCE, now is the time to click the button below and reserve your tickets to this phenomenal event. Before they’re gone forever … and your chance to learn from me goes out the door with them.
So don’t wait too long, or you could miss your chance to be there pretty quickly. After all, there will be a limited number of seats available for this one-time event.
From now until September 18, 2011, purchases will include the VIP NETWORKING LUNCH and VIP AFTER-HOUR SESSION. After that date, the price goes up, so reserve your seat TODAY.
Event Location: Riverside Marriott, Riverside, CA
3400 Market Street, Riverside, CA 92501 – (951) 784-8000
Parking is available at the Parking Deck. Click here to visit the Riverside Marriott website.
8:00 AM – Morning Arrivals/Registration
9:00 AM – Morning Session Begins
12:00 – 12:45 PM – Lunch Provided
1:00 PM – Afternoon Session Begins
4:00 – VIP Session Begins